Edible cookie dough shops seem to be popping up all over the place as the sweet treat rises in popularity. If you have been considering joining an edible cookie dough franchise, you might be asking yourself, how do I know which franchise to join?
DoDo Edible Cookie Dough & Ice Cream is one of the top edible cookie dough franchises out there today. Check out these 9 reasons DoDo is the best edible cookie dough franchise to invest in.
1. A Passion for Cookie Dough
DoDo’s specialty is mixing ice cream and edible cookie dough to create the ultimate sweet treat. They are very passionate about creating fun and delicious creations for their customers to enjoy. We are known for our variety of fun cookie dough flavors including chocolate chip, snicker doodle, sugar cookie, oatmeal, M&M, peanut butter, cake batter, naked and brownie batter. If you also have a passion for cookie dough, you will love being a part of their franchise team.
2. Safety Always First
You may be asking is it safe to eat cookie dough? Yes, eating raw cookie dough is safe when it is prepared properly. At DoDo’s, we make fresh cookie dough daily and use a special pasteurization process that makes the cookie dough safe to consume uncooked. At DoDo’s you never have to worry, is raw cookie dough safe? They make it their mission to provide the safest products possible.
3. An Ice Cream Franchise Too
At DoDo’s, we also offer 16 daily flavors of ice cream that can be combined with the cookie dough or enjoyed on their own. The simple, streamlined menu is easy to manage, but also leaves room for you to experiment with different creations and to offer a special dough of the day.
4. Lots of Brand Power
DoDo’s has a lot of brand power to offer you. They are well-known and beloved brand that will sure be a draw for your customers.
5. A Proven Model for Success
Because you are investing in a franchise program instead of going out on your own, you will get the benefit of using DoDo’s already proven model of success. This means we will give you all the support and structure you need to get your shop up and running.
6. Smaller Investment Needed
Our franchise program also requires a smaller investment to get started than a lot of other franchises. While some franchises will run you in the millions to get up and running, edible cookie dough franchises like DoDo Edible Cookie Dough & Ice Cream tend to have more manageable franchise fees and overall costs. That means more of your profits will end up back in your pockets.
7. Ability to Own Multiple Locations
Another reasons DoDo is the best edible cookie dough franchise to invest in, is that we offer the ability to own multiple locations. Because our entry fee is a lot less expensive compared to other franchises, you can own multiple locations straight from the onset increasing your ability to make money and grow more quickly.
8. Who Can Resist Cookie Dough?
There is no better job than one that brings people joy. Edible cookie dough treats will always put a smile on your customers’ faces. With an edible cookie dough franchise like DoDo’s, you will always have customers lining up outside your door.
9. Broader Customer Demographics
Depending on what a business offers, some cater to a certain type of clientele whiles others have a broader reach. With edible cookie dough franchises, you can reach people of all demographics because who doesn’t crave a little sweetness to their day?
No matter which franchise program you end up choosing, here are some mistakes to avoid in order to be successful in your first year.
- Not Standing Out Enough. Even though you are a part of a popular brand, it is important to make your own personal mark as well. Don’t assume the customers will just flock to your particular location just because people have heard of your brand. You need to show why they should come to your particular place. Whether it is a staff that feels like family or strong community relationships with fun events each weekend, show what makes you feel special.
- Not Getting Involved in Your Local Community. Strong community connects is not only a great way to give back to those in need, but it is also a great way to bolster business. Customers will more likely choose to patron your shop if they feel like you really care about them and what is important to them. Relationships are the foundation of any business.
- Standing Out Too Much. While you want to stand out against your competition, you have to walk a fine line. You can’t stand out too much because you have to follow all the criteria of the franchisor.
- Not Saving Enough Money Before Opening. You don’t want the reason you fail in your first year to be a miscalculation in savings. That first year is especially hard because you are spending a lot of money before you start making it. It is essential that you have a buffer to keep you afloat until you are making more money than you are spending.
- Assuming Location Doesn’t Matter. You need to make sure that the area you set up shop in has enough foot traffic to draw the crowds you need. It can take time to find the right location with the right demographics so don’t let the franchisor rush you into picking a less ideal location. The wrong location can really hurt your business.
- Not Listening to Your Franchisor. The whole reason to join a franchise program instead of striking out on your own is to have the benefit of other people’s experiences and knowledge. Don’t let your ego get in the way of you benefiting from all these resources. They have been in your shoes and can give you valuable information and resources.
Interested in joining DoDo’s franchise program or edible cookie dough near me? Find out about our program and available territories by calling us or sending us a message today. There are plenty of edible cookie dough franchise opportunities available with us. Get started today.
I’m interested in finding out more about your franchise opportunity.
i want to run this business for sale in Bangladesh so i am interest to run in Bangladesh this business and want to a distributor in this organization.so please call me urgently +8801915621858 and this is my wats app number. Thank you.