Are you looking to invest in a business in the Maryland area? Although a small state, Maryland has a lot of business opportunities available especially in the franchise industry. DoDo Edible Cookie Dough & Ice Cream is one of the up and coming franchises in the state.
Here are some reasons why DoDo is the best franchise opportunity in Maryland:
Too Sweet to Resist
We all crave some sweetness in our lives at some point, both kids and adults alike. And it brings up memories of family baking nights and the sweet reward of licking the spoon afterwards. You know when you choose to own an edible cookie dough franchise in Maryland, you have something really special to offer your customers. An edible cookie dough franchise is just too sweet to resist.
What a Fun Job to Have
Edible cookie dough franchises are not just cookie cutter shops. There is so much room for creativity and fun as you get to create different flavors of edible cookie dough and combine it with ice cream and other sweet treats. You will have so much fun, it will barely feel like work. Shouldn’t we all be passionate about what we do?
An Affordable Investment
Edible cookie dough franchises tend to have more manageable franchise fees and overall costs than other types of franchises that can run into the millions. And DoDo offers the most competitive fees for an edible cookie dough franchise. It is perfect for new entrepreneurs who might not have as many financial resources as prospective franchise who already owns multiple businesses.
A Growing Brand
DoDo Edible Cookie Dough & Ice Cream, has two locations in Ocean City, Maryland, and they have many cookie dough franchise opportunities available in the Maryland area. DoDo’s brand is hot so now is the perfect time to get involved. There are many territories in the state that are still available for hungry franchisees.
A Unique Taste
DoDo’s specialty is mixing ice cream and edible cookie dough to create the ultimate sweet treat. They make fresh cookie dough daily and use a special pasteurization process that makes the cookie dough safe to consume uncooked. DoDo is known for their variety of fun cookie dough flavors including chocolate chip, snicker doodle, sugar cookie, oatmeal, M&M, peanut butter, cake batter, naked and brownie batter and always has plenty of edible cookie dough for sale.
DoDo also offers 16 daily flavors of ice cream that can be combined with the edible cookie dough or enjoyed on their own. The simple, streamlined menu is easy to manage, but also leaves room for you to experiment with different creations and to offer a special dough of the day.
DoDo strives every day to bring a unique taste and experience to their customers to keep them coming back for more. That is what makes them such a perfect franchising opportunity.
Lots of Support and Guidance
When you choose DoDo, you get a proven model for success that will give you the support and structure you need to get your shop up and running. They also offer you the ability to own multiple locations. They will provide you both with classroom training and on-the-job support to ensure that your location is successful.
They Really Care About Customers.
As a franchise, DoDo really cares about their customers and want them to have a great experience every time they step into one of their shops. They even get customer input on new flavors. As a franchisee, this is what you want in a prospective franchisor, a passion for giving customers quality products and service.
Maryland is the Place to Be
When it comes to finding a place that is encouraging to new businesses, Maryland is the place to be. Did you know that Maryland is currently ranked No. 1 in entrepreneurship and innovation by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.? As a state, Maryland is committed to helping businesses in its communities grow and prosper so there are a lot of statewide resources available to help you grow.
In the end though, whatever type of franchise you decide to join, you are going to need a solid business plan. When developing your business plan, make sure you include the following sections:
- An Introduction that includes a description of the business in which you highlight the products and services you will provide, a description of the marketplace you will be operating, as well as any risks or challenges you anticipate.
- There should also be a section where you lay out all the key management roles you will need in your business. If you already know who will fill these roles, then include a little bio of each of them and/or a resume which highlights their experience related to the running of a business.
- A marketing section is also important. Here is where you will lay out the competitive advantages your business will have as well as give as much of a sense as possible of what your marketing and advertising strategies will be.
- You should also include Pro Forma Financial Projections which basically means any income statements, cash flow statements that are relevant to the business as well as balance sheets that project what the financial performance of the business will be once it open. Always make sure your estimates are on the conservative side because you don’t know what kind of delays or obstacles you will face, especially that first year.
- Even if you are funding this whole venture out of your own pocket, in your business plan you should still meticulous list all your startup costs including the money you will need to survive on until your business starts turning a profit. Don’t forget to factor in a budget for marketing and advertising and leave yourself a little cushion for lean times or unexpected emergencies or repairs.
For more information about edible cookie dough near me and DoDo and their franchise program and why they are one of the top franchises in Maryland, give them a call today. Become your own boss with cookie dough franchise opportunities in Maryland. Seize the Day!