Not all types of franchises are strong money makers. That is why it is important for you to do your research and find the ones that are going to allow you to have a successful business venture.
Check out these four reasons why an edible cookie dough franchise is such a money maker.
1. A Cool New Trend
You have probably heard of new dessert shops cropping up. There is a cool new trend growing in the dessert world for specialty desserts like edible cookie dough. This is the perfect time to join the trend.
2. Cookie Dough Makes People Happy
There is no better job than one that brings people joy. Edible cookie dough treats will always put a smile on your customers’ faces, making them want to come back for more all the time. You will always have a steady flow of customers.
3. Smaller Investment Means More Profit
Another thing that makes an edible cookie dough shop franchise such a money maker is that it is generally requires a smaller investment to get started. While some franchises will run you in the millions to get up and running, edible cookie dough franchises tend to have more manageable franchise fees and overall costs. That means more of your profits will end up back in your pockets.
4. Larger Customer Demographics
Some businesses and restaurants cater to specific clientele so they have a limit to potential customers. That is not the case, however with edible cookie dough franchises. People of all demographics crave a little sweetness to their day. And if you create vegan and healthier options as well, you can even cater to people who normally wouldn’t go to a sweet shop.
Consider DoDo Edible Cookie Dough & Ice Cream
There are a lot of franchise opportunities in Maryland. One popular treat shop is DoDo Edible Cookie Dough & Ice Cream, which has two locations in Ocean City, Maryland. They have many cookie dough franchise opportunities available.
DoDo’s specialty is mixing ice cream and edible cookie dough to create the ultimate sweet treat. You may be asking is it safe to eat cookie dough? Yes, eating raw cookie dough is safe. They make fresh cookie dough daily and use a special pasteurization process that makes the cookie dough safe to consume uncooked. DoDo is known for their variety of fun cookie dough flavors including chocolate chip, snicker doodle, sugar cookie, oatmeal, M&M, peanut butter, cake batter, naked and brownie batter.
At DoDo’s you never have to worry, is raw cookie dough safe? They make it their mission to provide the safest products possible.
DoDo also offers 16 daily flavors of ice cream that can be combined with the cookie dough or enjoyed on their own. The simple, streamlined menu is easy to manage, but also leaves room for you to experiment with different creations and to offer a special dough of the day.
DoDo has franchising opportunities available so don’t miss your opportunity to become a part of one of the coolest new trends in sweet treats.
Here is what you can expect when you join the DoDo family:
- An established, beloved brand that will draw in the customers
- A proven model for success that will give you the support and structure you need to get your shop up and running
- The ability to own multiple locations
- A low cost of entry that makes DoDo one of the more affordable franchising opportunities out there
- A chance to be a part of the coolest new trend in sweet trends
Saving for Your Franchise
Excited about becoming an edible cookie dough franchisee? The first thing you need to do is to make sure you have enough funds to make your dreams come true.
Here are some tips for saving for your franchise:
- Know Exactly How Much You Need to Save. Initial startup costs and financial requirements for franchises can vary from $10,000 to a couple of million so it is important know exactly what your goal is first. Even if your saving is slow-going at first, chipping away at your goal will help keep you positive throughout the process.
- Switch to a Bank with a Better Incentives. Higher interest rates on your savings account, no ATM or overdraft fees are all small ways to save more money. It might not seem like a lot at first, but you will be surprised by how much money can be frittered away with bank fees.
- Set aside a certain amount from each paycheck. Make sticking to a budget easier for yourself, by having a certain amount of money from each paycheck put right into your savings account. We all know how easy it is to let coffees and lunches and dinners out can fritter away our money before we have a chance to save anything. This way there are no excuses.
- Check Your Accounts Daily. With credit/debit cards, it can be hard to keep track of how much you are actually spending. If you are swiping that card several times a day, it is having a big impact on your bottom line. By checking it daily, you can see if you are going over budget as well as make sure there aren’t any unexpected charges on there.
- Use Cash As Much As Possible. While having a credit history is important, using cash for most of your daily purchases can go a long way to helping you save more money for your franchise. Each week, calculate how much spending money you have and take the cash out of the bank. You will not only save on ATM fees, you will not overspend because once the cash is gone you know you can’t spend anymore. Use envelopes to separate out food shopping money from gas money from I really need that cappuccino money.
- Review your financial portfolio. If you have a decent financial portfolio already, take a close look at all your current investments and see if there are any ways to make more money. If you don’t already have a financial advisor guiding you, make sure you find one. Maximizing your assets is paramount.
Learn more about the cookie dough franchise by calling DoDo edible cookie dough & ice cream today.